Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> ammeters and voltmeters >> DC >> size 60x60mm
E4202 ammeter, voltmeter E4202
Also, this device can be called: E-4202, E 4202, Є4202, Є-4202, Є 4202, e4202, e-4202, e 4202.
Ammeter, voltmeter E4202 - Electromagnetic system device to measure current and voltage in DC circuits.
The device has a circular scale with the presentation of information - analog display. FFL is placed on the edge of the measuring range.
Technical characteristics of the devices ammeters, voltmeters E4202
Dimensions 60x60x50 mm.
Accuracy class 1.5, 2.5.
Ranges devices and related methods include in the table.
In determining the reduced errors normalizing value leveled the upper limit of the measuring range. Limit of permissible variations readings E4202 becomes no more than polutorakratnogo value of the maximum permissible basic error.
Changes display ammeters, voltmeters E4202 can be caused by:
- Changing the position of the device from its normal position in any direction by 5 ° (the value of reading changes - less than half the limit of acceptable basic error);
- Frequency deviation of ± 10% of the normal rate (change of testimony - no more than the limit of acceptable basic error);
- The influence of external homogeneous magnetic field of 0.4 kA / m (changing testimony - ± 6%);
- Deviation of the ambient temperature from normal to 50 ° C or minus 40 ° C (the amount of change of indications - no more than ± 1,2);
- Deviation from the normal relative humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 35 ° C (change of testimony - no more than the limit of acceptable basic error).
Operating conditions ammeter, voltmeter E4202
Temperature from -40 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity 95% at +35 ° C.
Vibration resistance: acceleration of 5 m / s 2, the frequency of 20Hz.
Shock: acceleration of 70 m / s 2, the frequency of 10-50 beats per minute.
Unit weight E4202 - 0.1 2 kg.
Average life - 12 years.