E377 ammeter, voltmeter E377 (E-377, E 377, E377, E-377, E 377, Є377, Є-377 Є 377, e377, e-377, e 377)
E377 ammeter, voltmeter E377 - panel meter is designed to measure current and voltage in alternating current frequency of 50Hz, 60Hz, 200Hz, 500Hz or 1000Hz.
Accuracy class - 1, 1,5
- 120 × 120 × 55mm;
- Devices for direct connection to 30A - 300A - 120 × 120 × 125mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Housing units E377 dust-and splash-proof. On design features ammeters E377 and voltmeters E377 belong to the micrometer scale with unequal-sided, with opposing mechanical torque to the movable part from wires.
Dimensions of ammeters E377 and voltmeters E377 are shown in Figure 1.
- 0.7 kg.
- Devices for direct connection to 30A - 300A - 1 kg.
Settling time the moving part is not more than 4 seconds. Position upright. Uneven nature of the instrument scale.
The final value of the measurement range, the frequency switching process and precision class of devices are given below in Table 1.
Devices used to work in the field at ambient temperature from -40 to +50 ° C and relative humidity up to 95% (at 35 ° C).
In terms of resistance to mechanical stress, the devices are to vibration and tryaskoprochnym.
Ammeter E377 and voltmeter E377 admit error in measurement equal to 1% (Class 1 devices) and 1.5% (accuracy class 1.5 devices). For devices E377 overload the scale of congestion basic error does not exceed ± 6> 0% difference in the final values of the scale and the loading of the measuring range.
Ammeters E377 and voltmeters E377 under the influence of different factors may allow such changes in indications:
- In the event ambient air temperature of 20 ° C (range -40 ° C to +50 ° C) does not exceed ± 0,5% when used for Hur class 1 and ± 0,8% - 1,5 for Class at every 10 degrees;
- Under the influence of external magnetic field strength of 400 A / m - not more than ± 2,5%;
- In the event of the device by 45 ° from vertical in any direction - no more than ± 1,0% for Class 1 and 1.5 for Class 1.5;
- If the frequency deviates from the normal by ± 10% - less than ± 1,0% for Class 1 and 1.5% for Class 1.5.
The minimum probability of failure-free operation of the device for 500 hours of testing at least 0.8 at a confidence level of 0.8.
Ammeter E377 and voltmeter E377 used to work in the field at ambient temperatures from -40 º C to +50 ° C and relative humidity up to 95% (at 35 ° C).
Positioning and mounting E377
Ammeters E377 and voltmeters E377 designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the E377 need to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters E377 and voltmeters E377 on the panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeters E377 and voltmeters E377 for installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the instrument E377 technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeter E377 and voltmeter E377 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.