Coaxial transition E2-9 (SR-50-219)
Also, this device can be called: E29, E2 9, SR50219, SR 50 219, cp-50-219, cp50219, cp 50 219.
Coaxial transition E2-9 (SR-50-219) is designed to connect the measuring coaxial paths that end connectors connecting series 8B-8B, the measurements of various kinds.
Adapter coaxial measurement should conform to the general specifications in terms of requirements and standards.
Specifications are coaxial transitions E2-9 (SR-50-219)
Operating frequency range transitions - 0.5-4 GHz.
Electrical length of the transitions (joints) - 69 mm.
Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) of the transitions:
- Speeds up to 3 GHz - 1.1;
- At a frequency of 4 GHz - 1.2.
Efforts dismemberment contact pin socket - 0.5-2.0 kg · s.
Test voltage transitions at 50 Hz:
- Under normal conditions - 1000;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of +40 ° C - 700 V.
Insulation resistance E2-9 (SR-50-219)
- Under normal conditions - 1000 MW;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of +40 ° C - 50 MW;
- At a temperature of +70 ° C - 50 megohms.
Dimensions nuts turnkey - 27 mm.
Weight E2-9 (SR-50-219) - not more than 160 g
Operating conditions E2-9 (SR-50-219)
Atmospheric pressure - 720-780 mmHg
Maximum operating voltage under normal conditions at 98% RH (at +40 ° C) - 300 V.
- Frequency range - 5-200 Hz;
- Acceleration - 7.5 m / s 2.
Multiple impacts, acceleration - 35 m / s 2.
Thermal stability: +70 ° C.
Cold resistance: -50 ° C.
Temperature cycling, the number of cycles - 3.
The highest relative humidity at +40 ° C - 98%.
Shelf life transitions coaxial E2-9 (SR-50-219)
- Of warehouse - 8 years;
- Including in the field - 3 years.
Photos: E2-9 (SR-50-219, CP-50-219)