Datasheets and radio parts >> connectors radio-frequency (SR-50, SR-75, E2- and others) >> coaxial transitions E2 >> coaxial transitions, couplings, adapters
Coaxial transition E2-40
Also, this device can be called: E240, E2 40.
Coaxial transition E2-40 is designed for measuring coaxial connection paths that end with the connectors connecting the series 7B-16B, the measurements of various kinds.
Adapter coaxial measurement should conform to the general specifications in terms of requirements and standards.
Technical specifications of the devices coaxial transitions E2-40
Characteristic impedance - 50 ohms.
Channel Types - VI - V.
The maximum operating frequency of transitions E2-40 - up to 10 GHz.
Operating frequency range transitions - 2.5-10 GHz.
The electrical length of transitions (joints) - 68 mm.
Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) of the transitions:
- At frequencies up to 3 GHz - 1.15;
- At frequencies up to 10 GHz - 1.4.
The efforts of the dismemberment of contact-pin socket - 0.5-2.0 kg · s.
Test voltage transitions at the frequency of 50 Hz:
- Under normal conditions - 1000;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of +40 ° C - 700 V.
Insulation resistance E2-40
- Normal - 1000 MW;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of +40 ° C - 50 MW;
- At a temperature of +70 ° C - 50 Mohm.
- Nuts - 22 mm;
- Bushes - 17 mm and 16 mm.
Weight E2-40 - not more than '35
Operating Environment E2-40
Atmospheric pressure - 720-780 mm Hg
Maximum operating voltage under normal conditions at a humidity of 98% (at a temperature of +40 ° C) - 300 V.
- Frequency range - 5-200 Hz;
- Acceleration - 7.5 m / s 2.
Multiple-shock, acceleration - 35 m / s 2.
Thermal stability: +70 ° C.
Resistance to cold: -50 ° C.
Temperature cycling, the number of cycles - 3.
The highest relative humidity at +40 ° C - 98%.
Shelf life transitions coaxial E2-40
- In terms of storage - 8 years;
- Including in the field - 3 years.