Coaxial transition E2-20 (SR-50-230)
Also, this device can be called: E220, 20, E2, E220, E2-20, e220, e2-20, e2 20, SR50230, SR 50230.
Coaxial transition E2-20 (SR-50-230) is designed for measuring coaxial connection paths that end with the connectors connecting the series 8V-5V, the measurements of various kinds.
Adapter coaxial measurement should conform to the general specifications in terms of requirements and standards.
Technical specifications of the devices coaxial transitions E2-20 (SR-50-230)
Characteristic impedance - 50 ohms.
Types of channels - II - IV.
The maximum operating frequency of transitions E2-20 (SR-50-230) - up to 3 GHz.
Operating frequency range transitions - 0.5-4 GHz.
Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) of the transitions:
- At frequencies up to 3 GHz - 1.15;
- At a frequency of 4 GHz - 1.25.
The electrical length of transitions (joint) - 82 mm.
The efforts of the dismemberment of contact-pin socket - 0.5-2.0 kg · s.
Test voltage transitions at the frequency of 50 Hz:
- Under normal conditions - 1000;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of +40 ° C - 700 V.
Insulation resistance E2-20 (SR-50-230)
- Normal - 1000 MW;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of +40 ° C - 50 MW;
- At a temperature of +70 ° C - 50 Mohm.
- Screws - 19 mm and 27 mm;
- Housing - 22 mm.
Weight E2-20 (SR-50-230) - not more than 120 g
Operating Environment E2-20 (SR-50-230)
Atmospheric pressure - 720-780 mm Hg
Maximum operating voltage under normal conditions at a humidity of 98% (at a temperature of +40 ° C) - 300 V.
- Frequency range - 5-200 Hz;
- Acceleration - 7.5 m / s 2.
Multiple-shock, acceleration - 35 m / s 2.
Thermal stability: +70 ° C.
Resistance to cold: -50 ° C.
Temperature cycling, the number of cycles - 3.
The highest relative humidity at +40 ° C - 98%.
Shelf life transitions coaxial E2-20 (SR-50-230)
- In terms of storage - 8 years;
- Including in the field - 3 years.
Photos: E2-20 (SR-50-230)