Also, this device can be called: E1401, E140-1, E140 1.
Voltmeter E140/1 - a device for measuring the electromagnetic system voltage networks in marine AC, 50 Hz or 400-500Hz.
The principle of the device is based on the application of a magnetic field generated by the measured current flowing through the winding coils fixed on the movable core.
Voltmeters are galvanometer with a direct-reading: dials calibrated in units of voltage - volts.
Specifications voltmeter E140/1
Rated frequency: 50Hz, 500Hz-400.
Measuring range: 150V, 250V, 450V.
Way to include in the circuit - direct.
Number of clamps - 2.
Dimensions - 85x85x80 mm.
Scale length - 55 mm.
Angle scale devices - 90 °.
Weight appliances - 0.55 kg.
Plinth devices E140 / 1 are two M4 threaded clamp. Distance between the needle and the scale does not exceed 1.5 mm. Counteracting moment created by the coil springs.
Housing voltmeters have a circular shape, made of steel casings - from the casting alloy AL2, and bases - plastic. Scale devices supported on a metal base. Devices have square casing. For fastening devices are four studs located in the lid of the device, one of which is used to ground the body (her symbol applied ground) and connected with casing and the housing of the device.
Deviations of the voltmeters E140/1 can be caused by:
- Change in the ambient temperature of +20 ± 5 ° C to any temperature within the operating temperature range. Deviations readings do not exceed 1% of the upper limit of measurement at every 10 ° C change in temperature.
- The influence of external magnetic field strength of 400 A / m, formed by shock of the same kind as the current flowing through the DUT, under the most unfavorable phase and direction of the field. Deviation of the readings do not exceed ± 1% of full scale value.
- Tilting the device 45 ° from vertical in any direction. Deviation of the readings do not exceed ± 1% of scale length.
- Installation of the devices on a steel panel thickness up to 3 mm. Deviation of the readings do not exceed ± 0,5% of full-scale.
- Frequency deviation of ± 10% of nominal value. Deviation of the readings do not exceed ± 2,5% of full scale.
- Deviation from the voltage waveform is almost sinusoidal under the influence of 2, 3 or 5-th harmonic component equal to 10% of the current value of the measured current or voltage measurement equation of the readings do not exceed the permissible basic error corresponding to the class of the device.
Insulation resistance of electrical circuits devices E140/1 relative to the body at ambient temperature +20 ± 5 ° C - not less than:
- 50MOm - at a relative humidity of 80%;
- 2 MW - at 95 ± 3%.
Instruments exposed to the test voltage for 1 min at a temperature of +20 ± 5 ° C.
Operating position devices voltmeters E140/1 - vertical.
Settling time of the mobile devices never exceed 3 seconds.
Ratio of the first garbage arrows devices to its steady position does not exceed 1.5.
Operating conditions of devices E140/1
Temperature from -40 ° C to +60 ° C.
Relative humidity 98%.
Steady temperature rise vsehelementov voltmeters E140/1 above the ambient temperature caused by heating under a load equal to the rated current ammeters and voltmeters for - the voltage is 85% of the upper limit of measurement shall not exceed:
45 ° C - for coils of wire, isolated cotton yarn, silk or nylon, varnish impregnated, as well as for the windings of enameled wire;
60 ° C - for coils of wire with vinifleksovoy metalvinilovoy or insulation;
80 ° C - for uninsulated live parts.
Devices withstand without damage long overload voltage of 120% of the nominal. In addition, all devices can withstand short-term (up to 5 seconds) with nominal voltage overload.