Aviation equipment and ship equipment >> linear acceleration sensors >> AVSFH2
Angular rate sensor gyro DUSVCh2-30AT
Also, this device can be called: DUSVCh230AT, DUSVCh2 30AT, DUSVCh23OAT.
DUSVCh2-30AT angular rate sensor gyro is a measuring means by which it is possible to determine the orientation of the body in a particular angular velocity of the body.
Measuring range of angular velocities - 30º/s.
- using the measurements at each time point can be determined a complete phase state vector;
- there are no restrictions with respect to the relative position of the Sun or the Earth.
- can not measure the speed of some of the statements above;
- can not be measured accurately than is allowed noise level;
- as inevitably some error in the job position at the initial time, the further definition of the orientation error occurs.
The manufacturer provides a guarantee of compliance sensors DUSVCh2-30AT all the technical requirements provided the customer terms and conditions of use, storage and transportation, installed documentation manuals.