Uniform angular velocity sensor DUSU2-120V
Also, this device can be called: DUSU2120V, DUSU-2-120V-120V DUSU2, DUSU In 2120, DUSU2 120V.
The angular velocity sensor unified DUSU2-120V are designed to measure the angular velocity of the object and the issuance of an electrical signal proportional to the angular velocity of the control system and flight check.
Ranges the measure angular velocity - of ± 6 ° / s. up to ± 600 ° / sec.
Sensor power supply:
- The voltage to the potentiometer by DC - 5-30 V.
- The voltage of the AC 3-phase current giromotor - 36 ± 3,6 V.
- The frequency of the alternating current to giromotor 400 ± 8 Hz.
- Consumption per phase alternating current - no more than 0.3 A.
- Sensitivity sensor for measuring angular velocity range ± 6 ° / sec. should not be more than - 0,09 ° / sec.
- DC power supply voltage of 27 V potentiometer and torque sensor output signal of the sensor for a range of ± 6 ° / sec. should be: 9.0-10.0 V.
Time ready angular velocity sensor DUSU2-120V to work - no more than 50 seconds.
Weight - not more than 0.45 kg.
The principle of the sensor velocity DUSU2-120V is based on a unified property of the gyroscope with two degrees of freedom to combine the angular momentum vector of the gyroscope angular velocity of rotation of the forced action perpendicular to the plane of the frame gyroscope.
- Ambient temperature - from -60 ° C to +60 ° C;
- Relative humidity at +40 ° C - 98%;
- Sensor can withstand 35 g of linear acceleration in 3 axes mutually perpendicular directions.
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the product of the angular velocity sensor DUSU2-120V unified technical requirements specifications subject to the consumer the terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.