Resolver DS-400 double (DS400, DS 400)
Resolver DS-400 Dual is designed to work only in the indicator mode, and a Resolver, which consists of two identical receivers in one housing.
Selsyns are induction machines, which allow a constant voltage input to receive the output winding system voltage, amplitude and phase are determined by the angular position of the rotor.
Selsyns also allow you to transform a system of stresses in the corresponding angular position of the rotor or the voltage, phase and amplitude of which is a function of input voltage and the angle of rotation of the rotor.
Selsyns DS-400 are used as a measure of the error tracking systems.
With selsyns can be built for remote transmission of the indicator (MFI) and the transformer (TPD) type, so that the indicator and the transformer distinguish modes of their operation.
Technical characteristics of the devices selsyns DS-400 Dual:
Excitation Voltage - 110V (127V);
The frequency of the excitation voltage - 400Hz (500Hz);
Maximum voltage device synchronization Resolver DS-400 double - 100V;
The difference in timing of maximum stress - 1B;
Current consumption - 0.8 A (0.7 A);
The maximum clock time - 280 ∙ ∙ 10 -4 N m;
Specific clock time - 11 ∙ 10 -4 N ∙ m / ang;
Moment of static friction device Resolver DS-400 double - 16 ∙ 10 -4 N ∙ m;
Shaft speed - 10ob/min;
Maximum shaft speed - 300ob/min;
Selsyns DFS-32-1B are divided into accuracy classes:
- Resolver DS-400 1 Accuracy class (1st class. t) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy repetition of transformer for remote transmission - ± 45ugl.min;
- Resolver DS-400 Class 2 accuracy (2 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy repetition of transformer for remote transmission - ± 90ugl.min;
- Resolver DS-400 grade 3 of accuracy (3 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy repetition of transformer for remote transmission - ± 150ugl.min;
Settling time of the rotor - 3s;
Weight - 1.4 kg;
Outer diameter of the device Resolver DS-400 double - 62mm;
The length of the output shaft ends - 181mm;
- Frequency range - up to 600 Hz;
- Acceleration - 75m / s 2;
Shock - 150m / s 2;
Ambient temperature - -55 ° C to +70 º C;
Relative humidity at 40 º C - 98%;
Warranty life - 3000 hours;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument with a DS-400 double Resolver technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.