Indicator of ionizing radiation DRS-01 I
Also this device can be called: DRS01I, DRS 01 I, DRS-01-I.
DRS-01 I an indicator of ionizing radiation intended for the detection and evaluation using sound and light alarm thermal neutron flux density, X-ray, gamma and beta radiation hard, as well as to determine the level of exposure dose of X-ray and gamma radiation.
Indicators DRS-01 I is used for personal radiation monitoring in laboratories, research institutes and enterprises in various jobs related to ionizing radiation.
Specifications DRS-01 I:
Energy flux of thermal neutrons light, hard beta radiation to trigger audible and visual alarm - over 80 fJ (0,5 MeV).
Energy flow of light ray or gamma radiation to trigger audible and visual alarm - from 8 fJ to 483 fJ (from 0,05 MeV to 3,0 MeV).
Thresholds measured exposure dose of X-rays and gamma rays - 2·10-10 A/kg; 6·10-10 A/kg; 11·10-10 A/kg; 15·10-10 A/kg; 19·10-10 A/kg; 24·10-10 A/kg (3 mR/h; 9 mR/h , 15 mR/hr, 21 mR/hr, 27 mR/hr, 33 mR/hr).
Setting error thresholds in normal conditions - not more than ±20%.
Range of photon energies to measure exposure dose - from 8 fJ to 483 fJ (from 0,05 MeV to 3,0 MeV).
Changing the sensitivity indicator DRS-01 I - not more than ±25%.
Nutrition indicators from a battery composed of 7 units battery type D-0,06.
Battery voltage - from 8 V to 9,5 V.
Power consumed by the dosimeter at a supply voltage 9±0,3 V - not more than 5 mW.
Indicator DRS-01 I maintains sound and light alarm at short (less than 2 min) exposure of the exposure dose to 2,36×10-7 A/kg (3,3 R/h).
Dosimeter maintains its characteristics after exposure to mechanical stresses during transportation for 1 hour:
- the number of beats per minute - from 80 to 120;
- acceleration - 30 m/s2.
Dwell time in normal conditions after exposure to extreme conditions - at least 2 hours.
MTBF - not less than 2500 hours.
Designated lifetime - at least 7 years.
Dimensions and DRS-01 I:
- indicator - 33×66×100 mm;
- the indicator housing - 23×64×105 mm;
- LED package - 70×200×220 mm.
- dosimeter - not more than 0,15 kg;
- LED package - no more than 0,55 kg.
Operating conditions and DRS-01 I:
- ambient temperature - (+20±5)° C;
- relative humidity - (65±15)%;
- atmospheric pressure - (100±4) kPa.
- ambient temperature - from +10° C to +35° C;
- relative humidity at +25° C - 80%;
- atmospheric pressure - from 86 kPa to 106 kPa (from 650 mm hg. to 800 mm hg.)
- ambient temperature - from -50° C to +45° C;
- relative humidity at +25° C - 95%.
The power supply in the indicators is provided well as external batteries 7D-0,1-type or batteries "Crown". To connect these power sources to the indicator DRSM-01 I gives the coupling device.
Photos: DRS-01 I