Wattmeter D8002 (D 8002, D-8002)
Wattmeter D8002 - panel meter is designed to measure active power in three-phase three-wire networks with uniform or non-uniform load phases.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Nominal frequency - 50 Hz.
Rated active power factor - 0.8 Hz.
The consumption of the device:
- Own consumption of each series circuit - 5W;
- Own consumption of each branch circuit - 5W.
- Device - 80 × 80 × 95mm;
- Additional resistance - 100 × 100 × 60mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
D8002 wattmeter is connected to the network via a series resistor R8005 and current transformers.
In Table 1, filed the basic specifications that have wattmeters D8002.
Wattmeters D8002 admit error in the measurements, the value of which does not exceed 2.5%. The device is operable under vibration acceleration up to 25 m / s 2 and the frequency of 48Hz ± 2 Hz.
Wattmeter D8002 is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -50 ° C to +60 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 98%.
Positioning and mounting D8002
D8002 wattmeters are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the D8002 need to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- D8002 mount wattmeter on the panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- D8002 wattmeter during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Wattmeter D8002 meets the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.