Power meter D345, D345 varmeter (D 345, D-345)
Power meter D345 and D345 varmeter - panel meters are designed for measurement of active and reactive power in three-phase three-wire circuits AC, 50 Hz.
Accuracy class - 1.5.
Dimensions - 120 × 120 × 78mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Power meter varmeter D345 and D345 have the following final value of the measuring range:
- 1 kW - 800 kW
- 1 kVar - 800kVaR;
- 1 MW - 800 MW;
- 1MVar - 800MVar.
Rated current for the D345:
- For kilovattmetrov and kilovarmetrov - 5A - 4000A;
- For megavattmetrov and megavarmetrov 5000A - 15000A.
Power meter D345 and D345 varmeter when connected directly using a nominal voltage of 127V, 220V and 380V. When turning through measuring transformers with the secondary winding on the 100V and 127V - Rated voltage of 380V, 500V, 2100V, 3000V, 6000V, 10 kV, 15 kV, 20 kV, 31.5 kV, 35kV, 110kV, 154kV, 220kV, 380kV.
Wattmeters D345 and D345 varmeters under the influence of different factors may allow the following changes in the testimony:
- In the event the ambient temperature from the normal (within the operating temperature) - no more than ± 0,8% for every 10 degrees;
- Under the influence of a magnetic field of 400 A / m sinusoidally varying in time - no more than ± 2,5%;
- Installation of devices on a ferromagnetic shield thickness of 3 mm - less than ± 1%.
D345 devices are used in ambient temperatures from -40 ° C to +50 ° C, n relative humidity of 98% (at 35 ° C).
The minimum probability of failure of D345 for 500 hours of testing at least 0.9 at a confidence level of 0.8.
Positioning and mounting D345
Wattmeters varmeters D345 and D345 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the D345 should adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Mount power meter D345 and D345 varmeters panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Wattmeters D345 and D345 varmeters the installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device D345 technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Guaranteed shelf life power meter varmeters D345 and D345 - 6 months from date of manufacture. Guarantee period - 4 years from the date of commissioning the device.
Power meter D345 and D345 varmeter meet the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.