Attenuator A2-14 (14 D2, D214, D 2-14, D 2 14, D-14-2)
Attenuator D2-14 - coaxial resistor smooth calibrated instrument for reducing power (voltage) signals in coaxial paths with a characteristic impedance of 75 ohms and 50Om.
Frequency - 1GHz to 3GHz.
Characteristic impedance - 50Om.
Setting range attenuation with a normalized error of not less than 31dB:
- Minimum - no more than 9 dB;
- The maximum - not less than 40 dB.
The setting range of difference in attenuation of the normalized error of not less than 21dB attenuation at values - up to 30dB.
- Without packaging - 493 × 159 × 120 mm;
- In the packing box - 536 × 145 × 234mm;
- In a shipping container - 790 × 336 × 476mm.
- Without packaging - 2.4 kg;
- In the packing box - 7kg;
- In a shipping container - 40kg.
VSWR of the input and output range settings attenuator D2-14 with a normalized error of not more than 1.4.
For D2-14, the main error of the difference attenuator at the marks on the calibration and calibration frequencies does not exceed ± 0,4 dB attenuation values of up to 30dB. With more than 30 dB attenuation accuracy is not standardized,
The basic error of the attenuator D2-14 at levels of calibration and calibration frequencies pas does not exceed ± 0,5 dB.
Attenuator D2-14 is calibrated to ease at levels of scale - 0mm, 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 93mm, 96mm, 98mm, 100mm, 102mm, 103mm, 104mm, 105mm, 106mm , 107mm, 108mm, 109mm, 110mm setting with the weakening of the normalized error at fixed frequencies of 1 GHz, 1.5 GHz, 2 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 3 GHz;
D2-14 attenuators allow the following linear interpolation error in the determination of attenuation:
- 0.1 dB - for interpolating between two calibrated scale marks on the frequency of calibration;
- 0 to 15dB - for interpolating between two frequencies on a calibrated scale mark.
Attenuator D2-14 has a linear interpolation error in the determination of the differential attenuation up to:
- 0.05 dB for interpolating between two calibrated scale marks on the frequency of calibration;
- 0.1 dB in the interpolation between two frequencies for calibration of the scale calibrated.
"Backlash" attenuators D2-14 is not greater than ± 0,25 dB. Allowable power input attenuators either CW - less than 3W.
D2-14 attenuators are designed for use in the following conditions:
- The ambient air temperature - 25 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 65% (air temperature 25 ° C);
- Atmospheric pressure - 750 mm Hg. Article ± 30 mm Hg. Art.
Attenuator D2-14 has the following conditions:
- Ambient air temperature - from +10 ° C to +35 ° C;
- Relative humidity of the environment - 80% (with an air temperature of 20 ° C;
- Atmospheric pressure of 750 mm Hg. Article ± 30 mm Hg. Art.