D164 three-phase wattmeter
Also, this device can be called: D-164, D 164.
D164 three-phase watt-hour meter is a high-impact shield splash-proof device ferrodinamicheskoy direct-reading system.
Power meters are designed to measure active power in three-phase alternating current at 50 Hz.
Dimensions - 160×160 mm.
Accuracy class - 2,5.
Shock, vibration, resistant to shaking.
Wattmeters D164 characterized by high mechanical strength and are used for installation on ships and mobile installations.
Rated current (including a current transformer with a secondary current of 5 A) - 5 A to 6 kA.
Measured power (depending on the rated voltage)
- 127 V (including myself) - from 1 kW to 1200 kW;
- 220 V (including myself) - from 2 kW to 2500 kW;
- 380 V (including voltage transformer through 380/127 V) - from 3 kW to 4000 kW.
Measurement range wattmeter to the table:
Change readings caused by changes in ambient temperature of 20±5° C for every 10° C - no more than ±1%.
Changing testimony from the influence of external magnetic fields - no more than ± 1% of full-scale.
Scale length - 190 mm.
Grating angle - 230 °.
Working part of the scale - 100%.
Operating position vatmetra D164 - vertical.
Housing material - plastic base.
Casing material - steel.
Casing material - alloy AL2.
Settling time arrow - no more than 3 seconds.
- At an ambient temperature of 20 ± 5° C and relative humidity up to 80% - not less than 50 MOhm;
- At an ambient temperature of 20 ± 5 ° C and a relative humidity of 95 ± 3% - not less than 2 MOhm.
Weight wattmeter D164 - 3,8 kg.
Operating conditions D164:
The ambient air temperature - from -40° C to +60° C.
Relative humidity - 98%.
Stand the test within 2 hours:
- Shaking - acceleration of 70 m/s 2, the frequency of strikes from 80 to 120 per minute;
- Vibration - 20 Hz, double amplitude of 1,4 mm.
Wattmeter D164 stands the test on the type copra six strokes of the maximum intensity.