Frequency counter D126
Also, this device may be called: D-126, D 126, d126, d-126, d 126.
Frequency counter D126 - a portable device ferrodinamicheskoy system is designed to control the frequency of measurements in networks of three-phase, 50 Hz.
Type the frequency scale - even, indicating system - analog direct-reading. Scale instrument is calibrated in the values of the unit of frequency - Hertz.
The metering mechanism D126 - ferrodinamichesky the core and yoke, recruited from the electrical steel plates. The excitation coil is put on the yoke, and generates a magnetic flux when current flows through it. In the air gap between the core and the yoke moves the movable coil (frame).
In devices used circuit with a resonant circuit which consists of a fixed coil inductor saturation variable inductance and a variable capacitor. Resonant circuit while adjusting device is adjusted via the throttle on the average of the measured frequency range (50Hz), whereby the current in the coils is fixed in resonance frequency in phase with the mains voltage to which the instrument.
The current flowing in the circuit box, because of the capacitor will be ahead of the phase voltage pa 90 °.
The interaction between the current in the stationary coil with current in the movable frame there torque. At the resonant frequency, when the angle between the currents is equal to 90 °, the torque device is also zero. As the frequency in the direction of increasing or lowering the resonant circuit is upset, that is, the value and the current phase will be different and the torque is not equal to zero, and the frame begins to rotate in one direction or another.
The second coil acts as an electrical box springs, as it creates when you turn the movable part of counteracting moment.
Technical characteristics of the frequency counter D126
Dimensions - 215x286x132 mm.
Scale length - 125 mm.
Angle scale devices - 90 °.
Accuracy class frequency counters D126 - 1.5.
Power consumption - 6V · A.
Aisles measurement frequency counters: 45-55Hz, 350-450Hz, 450-550Hz.
Rated voltage - 127V, 220V, 380V.
Deviation of the readings D126 can be caused by:
- Changing the position of the device in any direction from the normal position at 30 ° (the value of reading changes - no more than ± 1,5%);
- The influence of external homogeneous magnetic field of 400 A / m, formed by a current of the same kind as the current flowing through the DUT, under the most unfavorable phase and voltage of the field (the change of indications - no more than ± 1% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale) ;
- Ambient air temperature deviation from normal (+20 ± 5 ° C) to any temperature within the operating temperature (the value of reading changes - no more than ± 1% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale for each 10 ° C change in temperature);
- Installation of the devices on a ferromagnetic base thickness of 3 mm (change of testimony - ± 0,5% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale);
- Voltage deviation of ± 10% of the value of the funeral (the deviation of the devices - no more than ± 1,5% of full scale value);
- Deviation from the voltage waveform is almost sinusoidal under the influence of 2, 3 or 5-th harmonic component of 10% of the nominal value (deviation of the instrument - ± 1,5% of the difference between the final and initial values of the scale).
Sedation movable portion is performed using a light aluminum sector fastened to the axis of the moving part and movable in the air gap of a permanent magnet.
Operating conditions of devices cymometers D126
Temperature from -40 ° C to +60 ° C.
Relative humidity 98%.
The steady-state temperature rise of all elements of the devices over an ambient temperature caused by the heat load equal to the rated current and rated voltage of not more than:
50 ° C - for coils of wire, insulated cotton yarn, silk or nylon, impregnated with varnish, as well as for the windings of enameled wire;
65 ° C - for coils of wire with vinifleksovoy or less talvinilovoy insulation;
80 ° C - for non-insulated live parts.
The insulation resistance of electrical circuits devices such as D126 relative to the body at a temperature of +20 ± 5 ° C should not be less than:
50MOm - relative humidity 80%;
2 MW - relative humidity of 95 ± 3%.
Operating position of all types of devices - horizontal.
Settling time moving part does not exceed 3 seconds.
D126 Weight - 5.5 kg.