Also, this device may be called: R-124/1 L 124/1 D124-1 D-1 124, D 124-1, d124 / 1, d-124/1, d 124/1.
Wattmeter D124/1 - ferrodinamicheskoy portable instrument system, is designed for the control of active power measurement in three-phase networks at 400-500Hz at any degree of asymmetry of the load.
Scale type wattmeter - uniform, indicating system - analog direct-reading. The scale of the instrument is calibrated in units of power values - kilowatts.
The metering mechanism D124 / 1 - ferrodinamichesky the core and yoke, recruited from the electrical steel plates. The excitation coil is put on the yoke, and generates a magnetic flux when current flows through it. In the air gap between the core and the yoke moves the movable coil (frame).
The interaction between the current that flows through the frame, and the magnetic flux in the air gap formed by the excitation coil torque arises, rotating the frame fastened to it with an arrow. Counteracting torque is produced coil springs that doubles as a power connection to the frame.
Specifications wattmeter D124/1
Class of accuracy power meter D124/1 - 1.5.
- For serial network:
- For the range of 2.5 A, 0.5 A - 2x1, 5 V · A;
- For a range of 5A 1A - 2x2V · A.
- For concurrent users:
- At rated voltage 127V - 2x1, 5 V · A;
- At rated voltage 220V - 2x2, 0 V · A; - at rated voltage 380V - 2x4V · A.
Dimensions 215x286x132 mm.
Scale length - 125 mm.
Angle scale devices - 90 °.
Aisles measurement wattmeter, their nominal voltage, current and frequency are shown in the table.
Deviations of the wattmeter D124/1 can be caused by:
- Changing the position of the device in any direction from the normal position at 30 ° (the value of reading changes - no more than ± 1,5%);
- The influence of external homogeneous magnetic field of 400 A / m, formed by a current of the same kind as the current flowing through the DUT, under the most unfavorable phase and voltage of the field (the change of indications - no more than ± 1% of full scale length);
- Ambient air temperature deviation from normal (+20 ± 5 ° C) to any temperature within the operating temperature (the value of reading changes - no more than ± 0,3% of full scale value for each 10 ° C change in temperature);
- Installation of the devices on a ferromagnetic base thickness of 3 mm (change of testimony - ± 0,5% of full scale value);
- Frequency deviation of ± 10% of the nominal value (deviation readings do not exceed ± 1,0% of full scale value);
- Voltage deviation of ± 10% of the value of the funeral (the deviation of the devices - no more than ± 0,5% of full scale value);
- Changes in the power factor cosφ: the highest value, which is calculated on the device prior to its half value with inductive or capacitive load, the rated voltage and frequency and the simultaneous change of the current to half the rated nominal (deflection readings do not exceed ± 1,5% full scale).
Sedation movable portion is performed using a light aluminum sector fastened to the axis of the moving part and movable in the air gap of a permanent magnet.
Operating conditions of devices D124/1
Temperature from -40 ° C to +60 ° C.
Relative humidity 98%.
The steady-state temperature rise of all elements of the devices over an ambient temperature caused by the heat load equal to the rated current and rated voltage of not more than:
50 ° C - for coils of wire, insulated cotton yarn, silk or nylon, impregnated with varnish, as well as for the windings of enameled wire;
65 ° C - for coils of wire with vinifleksovoy or less talvinilovoy insulation;
80 ° C - for non-insulated live parts.
The insulation resistance of electrical circuits devices voltmeters D124 / 1 relative to the body at a temperature of +20 ± 5 ° C should not be less than:
50MOm - relative humidity 80%;
2 MW - relative humidity of 95 ± 3%.
Operating position of all types of devices - horizontal.
Settling time moving part does not exceed 3 seconds.
Weight D124 / 1 4.5 kg.