Synchronometer Ch7-15 (Ch7 15, Ch715, Ch 7-15, Ch 7 15, Ch-7-15, Ch-15 7)
Synchronometer Ch7-15 - a device for generating time scales and determine with high accuracy moments fulfillment events in real time.
Issued time signals:
- I timescale - positive polarity pulses with a repetition period 1, the duration of 10mks - 20mks;
- II timeline - pulses of positive polarity with a repetition period of 100ms or 1s, 100mcs ± 1 ms duration, the delay in the range 0ms - 999ms on the scale of time;
- III timeline - pulses of positive polarity with a repetition period of 1 s or 100 ms, the duration of 10mks - 20mks, the delay in the range 0 - 999990mks on the scale of time;
- Marker - positive polarity pulse with a repetition period of 1 s or 100 ms, the duration of 3mks - 5mks.
Power - AC 220V, 50Hz.
Power consumption - 35W.
Dimensions - 480 × 120 × 420mm.
Weight - 14kg.
The principle of operation Ch7-15
The device Ch7-15 used a digital method of formation of the delay, which provides a particularly high accuracy and efficiency measurements. A portable device, such as a desktop, semi-automatic.
Sinhrometr Ch7-15 operates on the principle of dividing the sync frequency 5 MHz, 1 MHz or 0.1 MHz to 1 Hz and second impulses run time counter. The basic element in the construction of a frequency divider and a time counter is counting trigger in integrated circuit design.
Synchronometer Ch7-15 used in the time keeper for the formation and release of information about the current time in various forms:
- In the pulse - as a timescale with the simultaneous issuance of fixed frequencies;
- In the potential - as a parallel BCD 1-2-4-8 indicative of the tens and units of hours, minutes, seconds, hundreds, tens and units of milliseconds and microseconds;
- A digital - to the light display with a resolution of 1 s.
Synchronometer Ch7-15 in sync signal internal crystal oscillator have the following characteristics:
- Frequency - 5 MHz;
- Limits the frequency tuning - ± 0,04 mkGts;
- Rms relative frequency of random variation per day after 72 hours of continuous operation - no more than 2 × 10 -9.
In the sinusoidal synchronization signal from an external source:
- A reference frequency - 5MHz, 1MHz or 0.1MHz;
- Input voltage - 0.5V - 2V (rms);
- Input impedance - 200Om.
For synchronometer Ch7-15 parameters of output sinusoidal signal frequency standard 5MHz, 1MHz or 0.1MHz as follows:
- Level - less than 0.5 V (rms);
- Resistance - 200Om.
Synchronometer Ch7-15 has the parameters of the output pulse signals of standard frequencies 100 kHz, 10 kHz, 1 kHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz, 1 Hz, 0.1 Hz:
- Polarity - positive;
- Duration - 4 ms ± 1,5 ms, 20 ms ± 2 ms; 200mks ± 20mks; 200mks ± 2ms, 200 ms ± 20 ms, 200 ms ± 2 s;
- Amplitude - no more than 3V;
- Load resistance and capacitance - 300Om, 300pF.