Frequency counter Ch3-45 (Ch3 45, Ch 3 45, Ch-3-45 ch 3-45, ch-3 45)
Frequency counter Ch3-45 - an instrument designed to measure the frequency of sinusoidal signals, carrier frequency and pulse ampl and tudno-modulated signals, issuing kvartsovannoy voltage frequency.
- Sinusoidal signals - 40MHz - 2000MHz;
- AM signals - 40MHz - 2000MHz;
- IM signal-100MHz - 2GHz (with a repetition rate of 50 Hz - 200 kHz, duration of not less than 0.3mks, duty cycle 2 - 1000).
Dimensions - 380 × 185 × 367mm.
Weight - 12kg.
Frequency counter Ch3-45 can be used when setting up, calibration, and testing of various transceiver paths, filters and microwave generators, as well as to set up communications systems and other devices.
Power input frequency counter Ch3-45 is 150mkVt-5mW.
When measuring the frequency counter Ch3-45 allows an accuracy of 1 × 10 -5 ± 1 unit. cq.
frequency counter Ch3-45 are designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -30 ᵒ C to +50 ᵒ C;
- High humidity - 98% (at temperatures up to +35 ° C).
- The device is powered by AC 220V ± 10% 50 Hz ± 1%, and harmonic content up to 5%, and voltage 115 V ± 5% or 220V ± 5% frequency of 400 Hz and harmonic content up to 5%.
The manufacturer guarantees that the frequency counter Ch3-45 meets the technical requirements specifications subject to the consumer the terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.