Radiometric devices >> selective voltmeters, voltage disturbance recorders and instrumentation antennas
Measuring kit BSM 301
Also, this device can be called: BSM301, BSM-301, BSM 3O1.
BSM 301 measurement kit consists of:
- Selective transistor microvoltmeter type STV 301-2;
- Whip type STA 101;
- Ferrite antenna type FSA 101;
- Equivalent network type NNB 101;
- Artificial antenna type ANB 101.
Selective transistor microvoltmeter type STV 301-2 - sensitive heterodyne receiver with access to the pointer instrument and headphones, which measures high utility voltage and interference.
Scope measuring kit BSM 301:
- Radio interference voltage measurement at the instruments, machines and systems that are not designed for high-energy radiation;
- Measurement of interference voltage lines and antennas;
- Measuring and direction finding of electric and magnetic components of the field strengths of interference that are appliances, machines and installations;
- Cumulative field strength measurement;
- Monitoring and recording of electromagnetic fields in determining the antenna patterns.
BSM 301 specifications:
Frequency range - 0,15 MHz to 30 MHz.
Intermediate frequency measuring kits - 110 kHz and 1,7 MHz.
Error of frequency at ambient temperature:
- From -5° C to +50° C - no less than 3%;
- From -30° C to - 5° C - less than 5%.
The bandwidth of single signal - to 5 MHz.
Sinusoidal voltages BSM 301:
- With respect to 1 mkV from -3,7 dB to 90 dB (0,65 mkV to 30 mV);
- With a removable divider 20 dB - from 16,3 dB to 110 dB (6,5 mkV to 300 mV).
Quasi-peak measurement of pulse voltage noise for the repetition frequency of 100 Hz:
- With respect to 1 mkV - from -3,7 dB to 80 dB (0,65 mkV to 10 mV);
- With a removable divider 20 dB DGF/dB 8 - from 16,3 dB to 100 dB (6,5 mkV to 100 mV).
- Norm - from 0 dB to 90 dB;
- With a removable divider 20 dB DGF/dB 8 - 20 dB to 110 dB.
- Sinusoidal voltages - from -16 dB to +4 dB;
- Switching voltage - from -10 dB to +4 dB.
Impulse response frequencies, respectively:
- 10 Hz - (-10±2,5 dB);
- 20 Hz - (-6,5±2 dB);
- 100 Hz - 0 dB;
- 1000 Hz - 4,5±1,5 dB.
Measurement error sinusoidal voltages - ±4 dB (optional - not more than 0,3 mkV).
Maximum input voltage 301 BSM:
- Permanent - 63 V;
- Variable (with frequency - 400 Hz) - 42 V.
- Norm - 9 kHz±1 kHz;
- 6 dB - 3 kHz.
Clarifier for selectivity 60 dB - not less than 25 kHz.
Stability with respect to undesired displacements results (weakening points spurious reception channels) - not less than 30 dB.
- Intermediate frequency - not less than 30 dB;
- Mirror channel - not less than 20 dB.
Shielding effectiveness BSM 301 - at least 20 dB.
Calibration voltage pulse generator using the built throughout the frequency range.
Low frequency output for headset - 4 Ohm.
Connection for additional devices - 12 V, max. 5 mA to the front panel.
The manufacturer provides a guarantee of compliance measurement kit BSM 301 all technical requirements if the consumer terms and conditions of use, storage and transportation, installed documentation manuals.
Photos: BSM 301