Notch filter BS 101
Also, this device may be referred to: BS101, BS-101, BS 1O1.
BS 101 notch filter is designed to improve immunity in receivers and is a converter for selective microvoltmeter type SMV 6,5.
Specifications BS 101:
Frequency range - from 95 kHz to 1000 kHz.
- The inlet side (regenerative) - 75 Ohm;
- The output side (load) -75 Ohm.
- From 60 kHz to 74 kHz - not less than 40 dB;
- From 62.5 kHz to 71 kHz - not less than 60 dB.
Bandwidth BS 101:
- Up to 47 kHz - more than 0.4 dB;
- From 95 kHz to 1000 kHz - more than 0.4 dB.
- From 95 kHz to 100 kHz - less than 0.4 dB;
- From 100 kHz to 200 kHz - less than 0.3 dB;
- From 200 kHz to 1000 kHz, - not more than 0.1 dB.
Improved stability - at least 115 dB.
VSWR of the filter under load - not less than 1.4.
Type of connection - RF cable plug 75-7-eI, RF plug hulled 75-0-f1.
Weight - 0.7 kg.
Dimensions - 50x120x235 mm.
Temperature range - from -10° C to +45° C.
Mode - continuous.
Class implementation - T II by TGL 9200/01.
The manufacturer provides a guarantee of compliance notch filters BS 101 all technical requirements if the consumer terms and conditions of use, storage and transportation, installed documentation manuals.
Photos: BS 101