Resolver BD-500M Proximity (BD500M, BD-500-M, BD 500 M, BD 500M)
Resolver BD-500M Proximity is designed to work in the indicator mode.
Selsyns are induction machines, which allow a constant voltage input to receive the output winding system voltage, amplitude and phase are determined by the angular position of the rotor.
Selsyns also allow you to transform a system of stresses in the corresponding angular position of the rotor or the voltage, phase and amplitude of which is a function of input voltage and the angle of rotation of the rotor.
Selsyns BD-500M are used as a measure of the error tracking systems.
With selsyns can be built for remote transmission of the indicator (MFI) and the transformer (TPD) type, so that the indicator and the transformer distinguish modes of their operation.
Technical characteristics of the devices selsyns BD-500M Proximity:
Excitation Voltage - 127V;
The frequency of the excitation voltage - 50 Hz;
Maximum voltage synchronization - 55V;
The difference between the maximum stresses timing device Resolver BD-500M Proximity - 0.5;
Supply current - 0.48 A;
Power density in the transverse axis of the sensor database-500M - 11.5 mV ∙ A / ang 2;
Specific clock time unit Resolver BD-500M Proximity - 17 ∙ 10 -4 N ∙ m / ang;
Maximum shaft speed - 500ob/min;
Settling time of the rotor - 3s;
Moment of static friction device Resolver BD-500M Proximity:
- When excitation voltage is switched off - 12 ∙ 10 -4 N ∙ m;
- When the excitation voltage - 20 ∙ 10 -4 N ∙ m;
Selsyns BD-500M divided into accuracy classes:
- Resolver BD-500M 1 Accuracy class (1st class. t) has the characteristics:
- Asymmetry of null positions of the rotor - ± 21ugl.min.;
- Error indicator for remote transmission route - ± 45ugl.min;
- Resolver BD-500M Class 2 accuracy (2 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Asymmetry of null positions of the rotor - ± 30ugl.min.;
- Error indicator for remote transmission route - ± 90ugl.min;
- Resolver BD-500M Grade 3 accuracy (3 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy repetition of transformer for remote transmission - ± 150ugl.min;
- Length 66.5 mm;
- Diameter - 110mm;
Unit weight Resolver BD-500M Proximity - 2.3 kg;
- Frequency range - up to 120 Hz;
- Acceleration - 50m / s 2;
Shock - 350m / s 2;
Ambient temperature - -50 ° C to +60 º C;
Relative humidity at 35 º C - 98%;
Warranty life - 3000 hours;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument BD-500M contact rotary technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.