Also this device can be called: Barguzin2, Barguzin 2.
Barguzin-2 hygrometer culonmetric stationary for measuring the volume fraction of water at normal pressure in gases: air, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, helium, and neon.
Device is splashdustprotected, showing, registration.
Scope: enterprises of the military-industrial complex, the starting ground space complexes, as well as nuclear and other industries.
Measuring range of the volume fraction of moisture in gases - from 0.2 mln-1 to 1000 mln-1.
Dew point - from -85° C to -20° C under a pressure of 101.3 kPa.
Hygrometer has a measuring range of the volume fraction of moisture in gases:
- 0-2 mln-1 (from - 90° C to -70° C) with a unit price of the smallest category reading device 0,01 mln-1;
- 2-10 mln-1 (from -70° C to -60° C) with a unit price of the smallest category reading device 0,01 mln-1;
- 10-100 mln-1 (from -60° C to -40° C) with a unit price of the smallest category reading device 0,1 mln-1;
- 100-1000 mln-1 (-40° C to -20° C) with a unit price of the smallest category reading device 1 mln-1.
Unit price of the smallest category indicating device for dew points - 0,1° C.
Setting time hygrometer Barguzin-2 for each band, respectively - 60 min; 30 min; 15 min; 7.5 min.
Basic reduced (to the highest value of the measuring range) accuracy:
- by measuring ranges 0-2 mln-1 and 2-10 mln-1 - no more than ±10%;
- for measuring ranges of 10-100 mln-1 and 100-1000 mln-1 - less than ±4%.
Parameters analyzed environment hygrometer Barguzin-2:
- temperature - from -50° C to +60° C;
- pressure - from 0.03 MPa to 40 MPa (0.3 kgf/cm2 to 400 kgf/cm2).
Nominal gas flow through the analyte sensing element (at an ambient temperature of +20° C and atmospheric pressure of 101,3 kPa) - (100±1,6) cm3/min.
Sample gas flow through the bypass:
- when measured - not more than 3000 cm3/min;
- under a stream of air, nitrogen, neon and oxygen - not more than 10,000 cm3/min;
- purging with hydrogen - is not more than 5000 cm3/min;
- purging with helium - not more than 15 000 cm3/min.
Acceleration amplitude sinusoidal vibration in the frequency range from 5 Hz to 2000 Hz for 120 cycles with a cycle time of 20 s - 29 m/s2.
Output signal for data communication with other products:
- DC 0+10 mV;
- at the same time the DC voltage 0+10 mV and DC 0+5 mA.
Ripple of the output signal:
- at ranges 0-2 mln-1, 2-10 mln-1 - less than ±2,0%;
- at ranges 10-100 mln-1, 100-1000 mln-1 - less than ±0,8%.
Reliabilities hygrometers use under operating conditions for 2000 hours - not less than 0.9.
Up time depending on the measuring range:
- 0-2 mln-1, 2-10 mln-1 - less than 2 hours;
- 10-100 mln-1, 100-1000 mln-1 - 0.5 hour.
Time of continuous operation, during which the main measurement error does not exceed ±5% at ranges 0-2 mln-1, 2-10 mln-1 and ±2% at the ranges 10-100 mln-1, 100-1000 mln-1 - 7 days.
Deviation of the sample gas inlet pressure of the nominal - less than ±6%.
MTBF - 10,000 hours.
Average life - not less than 11 years.
Dimensions - 420×270×300 mm.
Weight Barguzin-2 - not more than 18 kg.
Hygrometers have a monitoring system complete extraction of moisture from the sample gas.
Operating conditions Barguzin-2:
The ambient air temperature - from -50° C to +50° C.
The relative humidity of the ambient air at a temperature of +35° C - 98%.
Pressure - 90 kPa to 104.5 kPa.
- from AC - 178 V to 222 V;
- from DC - 22 V to 30 V.
Frequency - 50±1 Hz.
Power consumption - no more than 120 Wt.
- external magnetic field variables - no more than 400 A/m;
- external variables homogeneous electric fields - not more than 50 kV/m
Regular hygrometer Barguzin-2 is an ordinary performance and must be installed in non-hazardous areas and outdoor installations.