Equipment for State Motor Vehicle Inspectorate >> automated checkpoints
BARER-200.02 blocker - a device for use in car parks, in garages arrays at the facility's entrance to restrict vehicle access.
Energy absorption - 22540kDzh.
The travel time from the neutral position to the service - less than 5 seconds.
- In the "Open" - 4350 × 1500 × 60mm;
- In the "Closed" - 4350 × 1500 × 700 mm;
- Remote control - 365 × 65 × 65mm;
- Front controls - 395 × 310 × 120mm.
- Locking not bolee12t;
- Remote control - no more than 1.5 kg;
- From Toyko control - no more than 10kg.
The principle of action-BARER 200.02
Restricting Access Barers 200.02-produced by:
- Limiting the rate of passage through the PBX checkpoint in the open position as a passive obstacles - "sleeping policemen";
- Obstacles movement PBX by damaging suspension;
- ATS arrest in the closed position.
BARER-blockers 200.02 raised from the standby position in working with over 5.5-5c. Lowering time of duty in the neutral position of 1.5 to 2 c.
For BARER-200.02 passage width is 3500mm. The height of the barrier shield in the open position - 60mm. The height of the barrier shield Barrier-closed 200.02 - 300mm.
To lock 200.02 BARER-supply voltage must be 220. In this case, the product power consumption is 0.12 kW.
Barers-200.02 is designed to run on the following operating conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -45 ° C to +45 ° C;
- Relative humidity of the ambient air at a temperature of (20 ± 5) ° C - (60 ± 15)%;
- Atmospheric pressure - (101,3 ± 4) kPa.