Multimeter ABO-5M1 (AVO5M1; ABO 5M1; abo-5m1; abo5m1; abo 5m1)
Multimeter ABO-5M1 - device to measure current and voltage in DC and AC and DC resistance in the laboratory.
Class of accuracy:
- When measuring DC current and DC resistance - 1.5;
- When measuring AC voltage, capacity and transmission level - 2,5.
- When measuring DC voltage - 20K;
- When measuring AC voltages - 2K.
Dimensions - 205 × 105 × 260mm.
Weight - 1.5 kg.
Multimeter ABO-5M1 have the following measuring ranges:
- DC - 60mkA - 120mkA;
- AC and DC - 0.6 mA, 3 mA, 15 mA, 60 mA;
- AC and DC - 0.3 V, 1.5 V;
- DC voltage - 75mV;
- DC and AC - 1.5 V 3V, 7.5V, 15V, 30V, 60V, 150V, 300V, 600V;
- DC resistance - 5mOm;
- Capacity - 0.5 uF;
- Transmission level - 10dB - +12 dB.
Multimeter ABO-5M1 stand following the voltage drop at the terminals:
- When measuring DC - 0.3 V;
- When measuring AC - 1B.
Multimeter ABO-5M1, when measuring different types, can be powered by these power sources:
- Resistance within 0.5 ohms; 5K; 50kOm; 500kOm - from built-in battery KBSL-0, 50;
- Resistance to predele 5MOm - from external DC 41V;
- When measuring capacity - from an external AC power source 220V 50Hz.
ABO-5M1 multimeter designed for use under the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -10 ᵒ C to +40 ᵒ C;
- Relative Humidity - 80%.
Photos: AVO-5M1 (ABO-5M1)