The bearing construction of the antenna ATR 2
Also, this device may be cited: ATR2, ATR-2.
ATR 2 the bearing construction of the antenna - constructive detail, which serves for completing antennas to measure the field strength for measuring sets of type FSM 8 (together with blocks lift type FE 1 FE 2 FE 3; dipoles type DP 1, DP 3; antenna LPA 1).
Areas of application:
- field strength measurement at transmitters;
- study of the distribution terms for designing the transmission installations;
- to establish and to limit unwanted emissions;
- control of the radio.
Technical characteristics ATR 2:
ATR 2 in combination with DP 1 and FE 1 or FE 2 or FE 3 (dipole pipe), and ATR 2 together with DP 3 and FE 2 is designed for measurement and control of interference field strength measuring the usable field strength.
Range of frequencies - from 26 MHz to 1000 MHz.
ATR 2 in combination with LPA 1 and FE 3 is designed for measurement of the wanted field strength.
Range of frequencies - from 87 MHz to 1000 MHz.
The bearing construction of the antenna type ATR 2 consists of the following major parts:
- tripod - wooden with three folding legs and three exhaust struts; ensures high stability;
- antenna mast - aisled profile, consists of 4 prefabricated elements of the mast is made of an insulating material, if necessary it can be mounted units of the lift;
- tension cables - 3 pcs - maintaining high stability and durability;
- pegs - 3 pcs;
- shovels for sand - 3 pcs.
Radius calculations - 1.4 m.
Achieved height ATR 2 - 4,7 m.
Weight - 17 kg.
Support for the aerial serve blocks lift type FE 1 FE 2 FE 3.
Provided by rotation of the mast around its axis on top of the tripod.
Azimuth angle is provided with utmost scale.
Photos: ATR 2