Equipment for State Motor Vehicle Inspectorate >> analyzers and indicators of alcohol >> alcohol analyzers (AKPE)
Breathalyser AKPE-01.01M-01 - a device for measuring the quantity of ethanol vapor concentrations in the air exhaled by a person and is required for examination for the presence of alcohol in accordance with the rules.
The range of measurements of the concentration of ethanol vapor - 0-1500mkg / l.
Display range - 0 - 5mkg / l.
Overall dimensions - 275 × 215 × 95mm.
Weight - no more than 5.5 kg.
Analyzers AKPE-01.01M-01 is fully certified and certified, as well as included in the State Register of MI:
- Automatic measurement of the concentration of ethanol vapor in the breath;
- Check the interrupt inhalation and exhalation of incomplete presence of alcohol in the mouth, as well as displaying on the display and violations of the protocols;
- Rapid control drunken state on a short exhalation;
- Detecting the smell of alcohol on the breath of a person during a conversation or short breath;
- Determining the presence of alcohol in a person's unconscious;
- Display to print the date and time of the last calibration, test results of breath, Sampling and preservation in the fiscal memory;
- The retention of the 4000 fiscal memory protocols.
Breathalyser AKPE-01.01M-01 allows the following error in the readings:
- Absolute accuracy in the range 0-200mkg / l - ± 0,02 g / l;
- The relative error in the range of St.. from 0,2 - 1,5 - ± 10%.
Breathalyzers AKPE-01.01M-01 using power from a DC source - 12.6 ± 2V. The power consumed by the device has the following values:
- Is warming - 60W;
- TT - 10W.
Time of measurement after sampling - not more than 5 seconds. Time to prepare for AKPE-01.01M-01 has the following values:
- Preparation for operation after an ambient temperature of 20 ° C ± 5 ° C - no more than 10 minutes;
- Preparing to work after measurements at ambient temperature of 20 ° C ± 5 ° C - 60sekund.
Alcohol Analyzers AKPE-01.01M-01 work without adjustment indications 1 year. Average life breathalyser is at least 4yo, and the average time between failures is less - 1500 hours.
Operating conditions AKPE-01.01M-01
Breathalyser AKPE-01.01M-01 is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - 0 to +40 ° C;
- Relative humidity: - not more than 98% (at 25 ° C);
- Atmospheric pressure - 66.6 kPa - 106.6 kPa.