Equipment for State Motor Vehicle Inspectorate >> analyzers and indicators of alcohol >> alcohol analyzers (AKPE)
Alcohol analyzer AKPE-01.01-01 portable intended for the quantitative spectrophotometric determination of the concentration of ethanol vapor in the breath. It is used for the examination of the state of alcohol intoxication.
The device may use health care professionals, traffic police officers, pre-trip inspection of inspections in the performance of their official duties.
Analyzers AKPE-01.01-01 is fully certified and certified, as well as included in the State Register of MI:
The composition analyzer alcohol AKPE-01.01-01 includes built-in printer, built-in keyboard is also possible to connect the DVR.
Alcohol analyzers operate on the optical-infrared absorption principle, based on the measurement of the infrared absorption of ethanol vapor in a certain band of the spectrum allocated to an interference filter (at a wavelength of 3.4 microns).
Alcohol Analyzers AKPE-01.01-01 are automatic instruments cyclic action.
The measurement results and the accompanying messages are displayed on the LCD. Sampling of exhaled air is produced via a removable mouthpiece.
To prevent condensation of water and ethanol on the walls provided thermostating gazoanaliticheskogo tract. The result of measuring the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in air exhaled subject and the accompanying information, which includes the current date and time of measurement can be printed on paper in the printing apparatus a protocol.
Technical characteristics of the devices alcohol analyzers AKPE-01.01-01
Range measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in exhaled air - from 0 mg / L to 1.500 mg / l.
Display range - from 0 mg / L to 5.000 mg / l.
Output accuracy analyzer alcohol are shown in Table 1, depending on the measurement range.
Table 1. Output accuracy AKPE-01.01-01.
Limits of error analyzers operating conditions depending on the ambient temperature are given in Table 2.
Table 2. Limits of error analyzer in working conditions depending on the ambient temperature.
Price LSB - no more than 0,005 mg / l.
Time to prepare for operation of the analyzer alcohol AKPE-01.01-01 after turning in an ambient temperature of (20 ± 5) ° C - no more than 10 minutes.
Parameters analyzed gas mixture when submitting the sample to the analyzer (automatic sampling):
- Flow of the gas mixture analyzed - not less than 8 l / min;
- The volume of the analyzed sample gas mixture - at least 1.2 liters.
Time of measurement after sampling - not more than 5 seconds.
Up time after measurement - not more than 60.
The time interval of the analyzer readings without adjustment - not less than 12 months.
- AC 220 V ± 22 (50 ± 1) Hz;
- The DC voltage of 12 V ± 2 V.
- In warm - not more than 60 VA;
- TT - not more than 10 · A.
Dimensions - 440h135h270 mm.
Unit weight AKPE-01.01-01 - not more than 5.5 kg.
Average lifetime - at least 5 years (for day and night operation, subject to the requirements of current consumer service documentation).
Mean time between failures - at least 6000h aces.
The features and functionality of the analyzer alcohol:
- Availability of information (including personal data) concerning surveyed, inspector, in the test area, room inspector badge and room units with input from the built-in keyboard;
- Control the duration of exhalation;
- The control and registration expiration and termination of incomplete exhalation with the display of violations on the display;
- The possibility of presenting the result of the measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in the breath on the liquid crystal display;
- Save up to 4000 measurements with reference date and time in the fiscal memory;
- The transfer of measurement results to PC;
- Printout of the results of measurements on the printer;
- Possibility to connect a computer keyboard to simplify data entry.
Advantages analyzer AKPE-01.01-01:
- Absolute selectivity (using infrared spectrophotometric method for determining the alcohol which is not sensitive to vapors of gasoline, acetone, aromatics);
- Objective examination (except the wrong result in the case of a fixed alcohol in the mouth due to reports of interrupted breathing, lack of power of the exhalation);
- The device does not need calibration and replacement of the sensor during the whole period;
- High performance AKPE-01.01-01 - allows up to 80 surveys per hour;
- Issued in 1995 and is the first and so far the only domestic means of measuring the ethanol content in the exhaled air.
Operating conditions AKPE-01.01-01
Ambient air - from 0 ° C to +40 ° C.
Ambient relative humidity at 25 ° C - 98%.
Atmospheric pressure - from 66.6 kPa to 106.6 kPa (500 mmHg to 800 mmHg).