Transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 rotating (5BVTP, 5-BVT-P, 5 BVT P, 5 BVT-P, 5-BVT-P LSH3.010.390, 5 BVT P LSH3.010.390, 5BVTP LSH3.010.390, 5 BVT-P LSH3.010.390, 5BVT-P LSHZ.010.390)
Rotary transformers 5BVT-P are designed to work in electromechanical computing devices, servo systems, as well as the primary sensor to digital converters.
Depending on the scheme and the inclusion mode (function) devices rotating transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 may be:
- Sine-cosine (Synchro), output voltage which is proportional to the sine (cosine) the angle of rotation of the rotor;
- Linear (LVT), the output voltage which varies linearly - in proportion to the angle of rotation of the rotor within ± 60 °;
- Sensors in transformer for remote transmission (TPD-H);
- Receivers in a transformer for remote transmission (TPD-P);
- Differential transformer sensors in remote transmission (TPD-DD).
Transformers 5BVT can operate in other modes, such as a converter of coordinates (5BVT-2), the phase shifter with a pulsed field (5BVT-C), the phase shifter with a rotating field (5BVT-2 or 5BVT-P), etc.
Technical characteristics of the instrument transformers 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 rotating:
The excitation voltage applied to the stator windings.
POWER COLLECTION rotor windings with the instrument transformer 5BVT-P by rotating slip rings (perhaps the reverse inclusion of the windings on nutrition and yield).
Operation - TPD-P;
Power supply unit transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 rotating- 40V;
Input impedance idling - 200 ohms ± 40 ohms;
Instrument Transformer Turns Ratio rotating 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 - 0.96;
Rotary transformers 5BVT-P on the accuracy of repetition of transformer for remote transmission are divided into accuracy classes:
- Transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 an accuracy class (1st class. Etc.) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy of following in the transformer mode - no more than ± 1 minute;
- Transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 Class 2 accuracy (2 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy of following in the transformer mode - ± 2 minutes;
- Transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 grade 3 of accuracy (3 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy of following in the transformer mode - no more than ± 4 minutes;
Rated frequency of the instrument transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 rotating - 400Hz;
Frequency range - from 400 Hz to 20,000 Hz;
Weight of the device rotating transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 - no more than 0.7 kg;
Warranty life 10,000 hours, of which up to speed with 1000ob/min - 2,000 hours, 8,000 hours of rest - with a speed of up to 60ob/min.;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument transformer 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390 rotating the technical requirements specifications for 12 years, subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.
Photos: 5BVT-P LSH3.010.390