Voltamperfazometr 4333 is designed for measurements in networks of general purpose AC 50Hz.
The device is based on a microprocessor 16-bit microcontroller series MSP430 Texas Instrument.
High-performance microcontroller unit voltamperfazometr 4333 and a hardware multiplier possible to implement algorithms to ensure correct measurement of RMS voltage, current, active power in a distortion of the voltage and current curves.
Electrical meters multifunctional digital voltamperfazometr 4333 designed to measure the electrical networks in AC:
- RMS AC current (without breaking the circuit, with the help of self-supporting - current transformer magnetic circuit with break);
- RMS value of the AC voltage;
- Phase angle between voltage and current and two voltages;
- Active power;
- Power factor;
- The frequency of the AC voltage.
In addition, the instrument is designed to measure DC voltage, and phase sequence indication of the three-phase voltages.
Technical characteristics of the devices voltamperfazometry 4333:
- AC power (class) - 0A-0, 04A (5.0), 0A-0, 4A, 4A-0A, 0A-40A (1.0);
- Power factor (class) - 1-0-1 (0.2);
- DC (class) - 0V-500V (1.0);
- AC voltage (class) - 0V-100V, 0V-500V (1.0);
- Phase angles between voltage and current - 180 º -0 º -180 º (1,5);
Power supply voltamperfazometr 4333 - autonomous (3 element 316), or by reference;
Dimensions - 240h110h110mm;
Unit weight voltamperfazometr 4333 - 1.5 (2.7 - set);
The device has a memory function results in the display after the chain;
The manufacturer guarantees that the quality of the instrument voltamperfazometr 4333 technical requirements specifications provided the customer terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, and its specified operational documentation.