Selsyns, rotary transformers, electric motors >> transformers rotating (10VTM-, 2,5VT, 5BVT, BVT, VT-, SKT- and others) >> 2VT-3TV
Transformer 2VT-3TV-3 rotating (2VT3TV3, 2W 3TV 3, 2bt-3tb-3, 2-BT-3TV-3, 2 BT-3TV-3, 2-BT 3TV-3, 2-VT3TV-3, 2 - BT-3TV3, 2-BT-3TV 3, 2 W 3TV-3, 2 VT3TV-3, 2 BT-3TV3, 2 BT-3 3TV, 2bt3tb3, 2bt 3tb 3, 2-bt-3tb-3, 2, bt- 3tb-3, 2-bt 3tb-3, 2-bt3tb-3, 2-bt-3tb3, 2-bt-3tb 3, 2 bt 3tb-3, 2 bt3tb-3, 2, bt-3tb3, 2 bt-3tb 3)
Transformer 2VT-3TV-3 is designed to work rotating in electromechanical computing devices, servo systems, as well as the primary sensor of the digital converters.
Depending on the scheme and the inclusion mode (function) transformers are divided into sine-cosine (Synchro), output voltage which is proportional to the sine (cosine) the angle of rotation of the rotor, and linear (LVT), the output voltage which varies linearly proportional to the angle within ± 60 °.
In non-contact rotary transformer POWER COLLECTION by means of ring transformer, which ensures high reliability products.
Depending on the scheme and the inclusion mode (function) transformers can be:
- Sine-cosine (Synchro), output voltage which is proportional to the sine (cosine) the angle of rotation of the rotor;
- Linear (LVT), the output voltage which varies linearly - in proportion to the angle of rotation of the rotor within ± 60 °;
- Sensors in transformer for remote transmission (TPD-H);
- Receivers in a transformer for remote transmission (TPD-P);
- Differential transformer sensors in remote transmission (TPD-DD).
Technical characteristics of the instrument transformers 2VT-3TV-3 rotating:
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument BT-60 transformer rotating the technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.