Transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 rotating (2.5 BVTP, 2.5-BVT-P, 2.5 P BVT, BVT II 2.5, 2.5, BWT-D, 2,5-BVT-D LSH3.010.518-01, 2.5, BWT LSH3.010.518 P-01, 2.5, BWT LSH3.010.518 P-01, 2.5, BWT-P-01 LSH3.010.518, 2,5-D LSHZ.010.518 BVT-01)
Rotary transformers 2.5 BVT-P are designed to work in electromechanical computing devices, servo systems, as well as the primary sensor to digital converters.
Depending on the scheme and the inclusion mode (function) devices rotating transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 can be:
- Sine-cosine (Synchro), output voltage which is proportional to the sine (cosine) the angle of rotation of the rotor;
- Linear (LVT), the output voltage which varies linearly - in proportion to the angle of rotation of the rotor within ± 60 °;
- Sensors in transformer for remote transmission (TPD-H);
- Receivers in a transformer for remote transmission (TPD-P);
- Differential transformer sensors in remote transmission (TPD-DD).
Transformers 2.5 BVT can operate in other modes, such as a converter of coordinates (2.5 BVT-2), the phase shifter with a pulsed field (2.5 BWT-C), the phase shifter with a rotating field (2.5 BVT-2 or 2 5BVT-P), etc.
Technical characteristics of the instrument transformers 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 rotating :
The excitation voltage applied to the stator windings.
POWER COLLECTION rotor windings with the instrument transformer 2.5BVT-P by rotating slip rings (perhaps the reverse inclusion of the windings on nutrition and yield).
Operation - TPD-P;
Power supply unit transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 rotating - 12V;
Input impedance idling - 800 ohms ± 240 ohms;
Instrument Transformer Turns Ratio rotating 2.5-P LSH3.010.518 BVT-01 - 1,0 ± 0,1;
Rotary transformers 2.5 BVT-P are divided into accuracy classes:
- Transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 Class 3 accuracy (3 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy of following in the transformer mode - ± 3ugl.min.;
- Transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 5 class accuracy (5 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy of following in the transformer mode - ± 5ugl.min.;
- Transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 grade 10 precision (10 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy of following in the transformer mode - ± 10ugl.min.;
Rated frequency of the instrument transformer 2.5BVT-P-01 LSH3.010.518 rotating - 400Hz;
Frequency range - from 400 Hz to 20,000 Hz;
Weight of the device rotating transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 - no more than 0.12 kg;
Warranty life 10,000 hours, of which up to speed with 1000ob/min - 2,000 hours, 8,000 hours of rest - with a speed of up to 60ob/min.;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument transformer 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01 rotating the technical requirements specifications for 12 years, subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.
Photos: 2.5BVT-P LSH3.010.518-01